For our client, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies, we are looking for a technical lead who will be responsible for implementing technical solutions to enable DIA clinical development and medical affairs business capabilities.
- Analyze, design, review software to meet business and system requirements
- Participate in service capacity planning and software performance analysis and tuning
- Provide work estimates, identify risks and dependencies for new systems, implementation plans for enhancements, defect fixes
- Translate business requirements into technical work packages for the development team
- Coordinate internal and external development teams, including suppliers for timely delivery of IT solutions
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Applications, or related field
- Min. 5 years of experience in full software development lifecycle from requirements gathering, design, software development, testing, and retirement of systems
- Experience in LEAP / Outsystems LowCode platform or similar
- Experience with Scrum and/or SAFe software development methodologies
- Proven experience in building internet solutions using cloud such as AWS (Amazon Web Services) building blocks like S3 or similar
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements like GDPR
- English working proficiency and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
- Proven experience in at least one scripting language used to automate tasks (PowerShell, bash, Python or similar)
- Experience of networking topics related to web hosting in internet environment (outward-facing solutions) like VPC, DNS, SSL, digital certificates, encryption, etc
- Experience in developing database queries in SQL (MS-SQL and/or Oracle)
- Experience in basics of system administration (Windows / Unix)
- Good understanding of REST APIs and Event-based (Pub/Sub) integrations
- Experience in the Life Sciences/Healthcare industry
Info: Please note that this job posting will be closed on 29.04.2022 at 09 AM
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs. Anh Nguyen (+41 76 586 02 13 / +41 79 292 08 57).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.