For our customer, a multinational technology company located in Zurich city, we are looking for a personality in the function of
Technical Solutions Engineer 100% (m/w)
As a Technical Solutions Engineer you will work closely with Travel & Ads partners, gain deep technical knowledge of the travel industry and learn the ins and outs of the Things To Do data and Ads platform to enhance the experience of travelers across the world.
In this role, you will help drive the strategy and services for supporting our most strategic travel partners in the area of Thing to Do & Ads. You will leverage both your technical and interpersonal skills to find the best ways to balance business needs with technical constraints to develop the right solutions and services for our travel partners. You will work with cross functional teams to build and scale our vendor team support, and champion new product features.
- Support the onboarding of strategic travel partners on to the Things To Do and Ads platform
- Facilitate the migration of existing partners onto new platforms and evangelize new product features
- Act as trusted advisor to our partners and support them in creating effective ad campaigns which meet their business objectives
- Support cross-functional initiatives, engaging with Product Management and Engineering teams to improve the product for both business partners and end users
- Consult with partners to identify needs and develop their upcoming business solutions
- Create internal and externally facing partner documentation
- Work closely with Engineering and other Google teams to scale partnership support
- Develop deep familiarity with the Things to Do product and Ads product
- Act as the main point of contact (email and VC) for support related issues from the partners
- Gather and clarify project/partner requirements
- Leverage implementation best practices and standards for Partner solutions
- Leverage our implementation methodology to ensure requirements and solutions are well documented
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders about status and issues
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including Business Development and Solutions Consultants to understand customer business needs
- Identify opportunities to improve ability to scale and improve processes, and develop tools and utilities.
- Write documentation, share knowledge and best practices to allow the practice to scale
- Be the voice for our customers working with Engineering to define product requirements
Mandatory skills and experience:
Experience with troubleshooting in a technical support capacity. Strong understanding of Web Technologies. Solid customer facing experience in project based work.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience with designing new processes and workflows to streamline support processes
- Experienceworkingcollaborativelyanddrivingresultswithengineering, productmanagement, andoperations
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and organization skills
- Solid customer facing experience in project based work
- Basic networking, Linux and systems skills
- Experience in the Travel industry is a plus, or an enthusiasm and willingness to quickly learn the domain
- Ability to work with minimal guidance in an unstructured environment with multiple teams and stakeholders
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Slavisa Ostojic (+41 44 225 40 37).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.