For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of
Technician Analytical Chemistry
The successful candidate will join a small/dynamic pharmaceutical R&D laboratory. He/she will participate in routine analytical work for drug product characterization, evaluation of analytical data, contribute to protocols and method development, perform validation and be involved into method transfer to external parties.
- Perform physico-chemical characterization of drug products and provide accurate data to support routine work, early phase development work and method development
- Carry out standard laboratory techniques like data analysis, simple calculations, pipetting and calibration of the assigned equipment
- Operate and maintain specialized laboratory equipment and computers as appropriate
- Contribute to protocols, experimental summaries, results, reports and SOP's
- Communicates experimental results to supervisor and project team
- Assist with literature searches
- Work continually to improve technical skills
The ideal candidate will be flexible, open minded and a strong team player with a positive attitude to work in collaborative environment.
- Federal certificate of capacity as laboratory Technician or Bsc in Analytical Chemistry
- Proven laboratory skills with at least 2 to 5 years of laboratory work experience
- Proven hands-on experience in performing HPLC/UV and GC/FID analysis
- Previous experience preferred in pharmaceutical research/ drug discovery
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Oral and written proficiency in English, German or French is a plus
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility and adaptability
Place of Work: Allschwil
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Jennifer Drück (+41 61 270 80 42).