For our client, a medical devices company localized in Switzerland, we are looking for a:
Technology Transfer Scientist
Management of the transfer of processes and procedures developed in R&D, to be implemented in manufacturing sites.
- Set optimal technology transfer strategy based on the design of the product developed and the manufacturing process/equipment/documentation in place
- Lead a risk process approach of new design to be implemented
- Plan, lead and organize tech transfer activities with all stakeholders
- Present and communicate tech transfer strategies and plan
- Participate to the elaboration of all documentation needed for the Development of the design such as development protocol and report, FMEA, process map, etc.
- Lead the creation of all documentation needed for the implementation of manufacturing processes within GMP environment such Working instruction, BMR, Manufacturing protocol, etc.
- Participate to the preparation of the validation batches and protocol
- Collect and analyze process parameters data and Quality Control (QC) analytics from Development and Validation batches
- Drive and manage Non-Conformances, CAPA and Change Controls relative to Tech Transfer activities
- Master degree in Life Sciences
- 2-year experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device industry within GMP environment
- Experience in technology transfer processes or bioprocess development or manufacturing science and technology
- Fluent in English
YOUR KELLY CONTACT
Mrs Charline Maire
Consultant Professional Staffing Life Science
Kelly Life Sciences Geneva