For our customer, one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic systems for hospitals, laboratories, and doctors' practices, we are looking for a test manager.
- Manage the overall testing deliverable, by ensuring correct test planning and estimation, driving test automation
- Proactively identifying and highlighting risks to various stakeholders, suggesting mitigation plans to ensure timely delivery of high quality output
- Define the testing strategy which would be completely integrated within the development cycle and drive an iterative E2E testing methodology aligning with the agile adoption strategy
- Drive in sprint testing automation, ensuring minimum manual testing
- Implement a continuous testing and continuous regression model completely integrate
- Work closely with the vendor resources to ensure they are cross trained across applications and have a complete understanding of the various interactions within the ecosystem for a given End to End flow
- Coach and guide the vendor testing resources for their delivery, productivity and overall quality
- Coordinate and build a collaborative working relationship with the dev teams to ensure timely delivery of the program
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in Software Testing working within a large, complex industry, preferably in a regulated healthcare environment using Agile methodologies
- Experience as Test Manager
- Good knowledge of Testing tools Jira, HP ALM or similar test tools
- Extensive knowledge about test processes
- Excellent communication skills, with demonstrated proficiency in influencing, negotiating, and effective global collaboration
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Degree in Computer Sciences
* Please note that this job posting will be closed on 25.07.2022 at 08 AM.
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs. Anh Nguyen (+41 79 292 08 57 / +41 76 586 02 13).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.