For our customer, a multinational technology company located in Zurich city, we are looking for a personality in the function of
UX Designer 100% (m/w)
You will be joining the Live shopping design team to create a successful and engaging end-to-end live shopping experience. You will be designing viewer / creator platform features, mobile-first streaming, discovery elements, and interactivity features such as raffles and product drops.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Design and iterate interactive flows for live shopping
- Meet and align with cross-functional team, including collaborating and reviewing work with other design teams
- Work closely with engineering team to deliver a highly polished product
- Seek foundational direction and validate designs through user research and requirements gathering
- Education: Any Bachelors; preference in Art & Design or Business field
- Total years experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility (ex. 4+ years experience as a Database Developer specifically in implementing ETL packages): 3+ years in UX design, preferably at a notable tech company or design agency
- Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for role (ex. 3+ years experience writing SQL code): UX design, experience designing consumer products, strong visual skills, strong communication / presentation skills, experience working with engineering teams, solid business acumen, ability to prototype designs
- Specific Tools or Applications experience (ex. Google Apps, Salesforce CRM, etc): Figma
- E-commerce / shopping experience
- Motion design skills
- Desire to be converted to a full time role
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Slavisa Ostojic (+41 44 225 40 37).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.