To support and broaden the internal capabilities within the Development Team of our client, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies with headquarters in Basel, we are seeking an experienced
UX Expert in Medical App Development (m/f), Basel, 100%
Digital technologies and data science have incredible potential to unlock the next chapter of medical innovation. We are in the midst of a digital transformation in healthcare, which for the pharmaceutical industry means there is a significant opportunity to go beyond the traditional operating model in how we discover and develop new medicines.
- Lead as UX expert the developments of user-friendly mobile or web applications classified as SaMD
- Develop design concepts
- Prepare wireframes and user flows and generate first UX mockups (click-prototypes)
- Lead the collaboration with external HFE partners
- Documentation of the UX development process
What you'll bring to the role:
- Bachelor degree in Design related to Interaction/Multimedia/ Communication/ Computing/ Industrial, Ergonomics or related discipline/ Human Factors Engineering, Engineering or Psychology
- UX expert who is experienced in development of mobile apps and who can think out of the box to develop state of the art and bold concepts.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as UX specialist in app design and development
- You have an open-minded, flexible and collaborative mind set to work in international interdisciplinary teams where communication and confidence is key for success
- Experience and passionate in UX/interaction design not limited to but including mobile and web applications
- Experience and passionate in user centred design process, atomic design, human computer/machine interface, and data collection/analysis methodologies
- Experience of atomised (modular, component-based) approach to large, scalable digital product design and development
- Understanding of Omni-channel (cross-channel) customer experiences
- Language: Fluency in English language incl. technical writing, German language desirable
- Thorough knowledge of relevant human factors regulations, standards and guidelines for medical devices and pharmaceutical packaging
- Working understanding the principles of Medical Device and healthcare regulations
- Experience in medical device industry with focus on development of SaMDs or other experience in other regulated industry
- Experience in working with suppliers and contractors.
Place of Work: Basel
Start Date: October 2020
End Date: September 2021
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).