For our customer, a multinational technology company located in Zurich city, we are looking for a personality in the function of
UX Researcher 100% (m/w)
Our customer is committed to building delightful experiences that connect users, retailers & manufacturers, everywhere throughout their shopping journey.
The merchant team aims to create deeper connections with the merchant ecosystem, and give merchants access to world-class digital experiences and tools across the surfaces.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Organize users sessions, create research plans and usability study scripts in collaboration with other researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers. Work with recruiters to recruit the right research participants and set up test materials
- Moderate usability studies and conduct user interviews and analyze the results
- Present research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations. This includes creating slides and graphs.
- A completed college degree with relevant coursework in Human Factors, HCI, Psychology, Computer Science, Social Sciences, or other fields focusing on human behavior
- At least 3-5 years of product research experience or experience in an applied fast-paced research setting
- Experience with all stages of usability testing and interviews: from scoping work to communicating the results
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- Prior experience of working on enterprise (B2B) products and/or in advertising, ideally in e-commerce
- Proven record of excellent teamwork skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to work with minimal supervision on a variety of tasks
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to quickly changing schedules and different projects
- Can distill actionable insights from qualitative data so that non-researchers can act on them
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Slavisa Ostojic (+41 44 225 40 37).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.