For our customer, the medical device company Roche Diagnostics International AG, based in Rotkreuz ZG, we are looking for a pro-active personality in the function of a
Verification and Validation Engineer / Test Analyst 100 % (m/f)
in the field of Lab Automation (Medical Diagnostics).
The laboratory automation system consists several integrated components, i.e. diagnostic analyzers, transportation HW, computer HW and SW as well as consumables. You will produce and analyze data for verification and validation purposes. Your main task will be to execute and document test cases on system and solution level.
For this role, junior profiles with 1 - 2 years work experience will also be considered.
- Perform validation and verification campaigns
- Operate instruments needed for validation campaigns
- Supporting the IT integration in a solution environment
- Reviewing requirements and specification documentations to ensure clarity and testability
- Designing, reviewing and executing test cases for IT product validations
- Collaborating with different system component development areas and teams
- Higher degree in engineering
- 2+ years experienced in verification & validation of IT products in a GMP environment
- Strong experience in IT integration, preferably in the diagnostics industry
- Fluent in English, German and Spanish are a plus
- Nice to have: ISTQB certification
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Philipp Neff (+41 44 225 41 10 or via LinkedIn).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.