The world market leader in In vitro-Diagnostics in Rotkreuz (ZG) is looking for a motivated manager with leadership experience in a matrix organization
The DesignOps Manager has the remit to increase speed and quality as the team delivers and scale. Responsible for cross-team operational practice development and management. The DesignOps Manager will lead prioritization of project requests, project intake, oversees overall project delivery, tool /vendor management, team rituals, and the balance of time spent on chargeable work and shared knowledge development. The Design Ops Lead will manage project staffing, coordination of learning, team building, and similar needs.
- Develop and grow the DesignOps capabilities within the chapter
- Help plan, define, and manage our operational Design Ops strategy, establishing workflow and process standards and best practices
- Develop and continuously improve a strategic framework for design services by in-house and external agencies (managed services and RFP's)
- Define project roadmaps together with design leaders, including key touchpoints, milestone dates, etc.
- Ensure allocated team members as well as clients understand the project plan and have a space to express concerns about feasibility or scope
- Drive governance processes and communication for Design Leadership in ongoing staff meetings, portfolio oversight, and metrics and budget tracking.
- Identify inter-dependencies or risks early on, and proposes solutions on how to address them.
- Effectively works in a matrix with a highly engaged team and is able to inspire and coach team members
- Demonstrate effective people leadership as demonstrated by the Leadership Commitments
- Represent the department and core competencies inside and outside the organization
- Responsible for ensuring adequate reporting to support overall department management
- master's degree in Design Management / Business Administration/ IT
- 5 years of experience in Design Operations, Design Project Delivery, Tools Implementation, Processes, and Vendor Management
- 5 years of experience in Project Management and/or Change Management (e.g., in implementation) and communication
- Experience in an AGILE environment
- Affinity with project delivery tools such as sigma, monday.com or gSuite, miro, slack or similar as a tool owner/ poweruser
- Leadership experience in a matrix organization is a must
- Endurance to work in a complex landscape and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.)
- English fluent is a must
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly consultant, Mr. Nazim Sagkol, B. Eng. (+41 44 225 41 10/ +41 76 349 85 07)
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.