For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of
Lab Logistics Supporter Bioanalytics (m/f), Basel, 100%
Our clients' Drug Product Services team is highly skilled in the development of biopharmaceuticals including standard monoclonal antibodies, recombinant proteins, fusion proteins, antibody drug conjugates and vaccines, as well as viral- and cell-based therapies. The bioassay group supports development, validation and application of bioanalytical methods for release and stability testing of biologics under GMP. These activities require reliable support for instrument maintenance and (re)qualification under GMP, supply of general lab material and reagents, organization of shipments, registration and storage of reagents, preparation of buffers, and general laboratory services.
- Installation, qualification, changes and maintenance of assigned instruments for DPS Bioanalytics in close alignment with current best practices and regulations. This includes documentation in LIMS. Instruments in scope are pipets, cooling devices, biosafety cabinets, cell culture incubators, pH-meters, balances, etc.
- Receipt and registration of shipments (e.g. samples, reagents), including documentation and storage.
- Ensuring continuous resupply of consumables.
- Preparation of Buffers for different projects.
- GMP-compliant documentation and process handling.
- Autoclaving and disposal of Biohazard waste.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Contribute to solving logistic and process challenges within the department.
- Technical assistant or Bachelor in Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related Life Science subject
- Experience working within the Bio-Pharmaceutical industry as a research or technical assistance
- Expertise in GMP processes
- Passion for accurate documentation
- Excellent communication skills
Start Date: January 2021
End Date: December 2021
Place of Work: Basel
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).