For our customer, a global leader in medical diagnostics based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a
Product labels and labeling are one of the most important forms of documentation that a medical device company can produce as the labeling has a direct impact on the way the customer interacts with the product itself. No product can be sold without correct labeling, and as a Labeling Specialist, you will have a crucial role in ensuring that our product labels fulfill the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2017/746 (IVDR).
- Authoring and approving labeling documentation
- Designing and creating labeling artwork
- Coordinating labeling related topics between the labeling team and the different stakeholders
- Assessing and improving the labeling process
- Leading small projects for label changes or process updates
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Engineering or Life Sciences discipline
- working experience in Labeling, QA or Regulatory Affairs
- Basic knowledge of regulatory and normative guidelines (ideally of new EU Regulation 2017/746) is an advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in working in a highly regulated environment
- Excellent communication skills in English, good communication skills in German
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.