For our customer, one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic systems for hospitals, laboratories, and doctors' practices, we are looking for a junior candidate who has the necessary Data experience with hands-on coding and programming experience in at least one of the mentioned languages and SQL experience. The soft skills mentioned in the Must-Have criteria's are also very important.
- Understand product requirements and translate them into modeling tasks and engineering tasks
- Build robust and automated pipelines to ingest and process structured and unstructured data from source systems into analytical platforms, this will involve batch and streaming techniques as well as cloud native tool sets
- Using industry-standard and proprietary approaches to migrate data from RMD platforms to Snowflake
- Leverage one or more of the following big data technologies to perform distributed data processing pipelines: Spark/ Hadoop / MapReduce/Hive/Impala
- Apply automation to make the most of our data platform's computation and storage resources
- Min. Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, Mathematics or similar (STEM)
- Min. 2 years of experience as a data engineer, preferred in a project environment
- Hands-on coding and programming experience (e.g. Java/Go/Python/Ruby)
- Experience of Data Platforms (AWS, Snowflake)
- Experience with SQL development
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), German is a plus
- Great problem-solving and communication skills
- Able to prepare and create clear documentation and communicate and adapt the processes
- Ability to interpret and translate/explain technical requirements into tasks
Nice to have
- Experience with messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ or Redis
- Experience working in an agile development environment as part of a sprint team
- Interest in Machine Learning
- Interest in systems reliability engineering
* Please note that this job posting will be closed on 20.07.2022 at 08.30 AM.
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs. Anh Nguyen (+41 79 292 08 57 / +41 76 586 02 13).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.