Responsibilities will include the following (but not limited to):
- Manage gathering, preparing and reviewing audit documents (internal and external) supervise relationship with Finance and external partners.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy and completeness of monthly consolidation of payroll journals, monthly / yearly necessary accruals (supervise Specialist)
- Manage reviewing of payroll reconciliations in conjunction with GL Accountants and be a force of proposal to drive any reconciliations / accruals issues.
- Participate in the development and implementation of international payroll policies and procedures + their follow-up (SOX, internal BCF)
- Manage Mobility-related issues (expats / inpats, localized employees)
- Ensure reliability and follow-up of payroll entries and be a point of contact for any customers.
- Manage 1 or 2 Specialists
Skills and Competencies required:
- Sound understanding of Compliance and Risk Management (within the geographical areas covered)
- Good experience in handling Accounting / Business issues in an International shared service center.
- Strong / Effective Interactions and Diplomacy skills
- Must be flexible, able to prioritize and adapt to changes in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Detail Orientation and sound sense of prioritization along with confidentiality.
Education/ Background and Technical Skills:
- Commercial education required (CFC, degree in accounting or HES a plus) or QBE within Finance teams with previous payroll experience or strong interest in Payroll.
- Some years of experience in international accounting team or HR Finance.
- Fluent in English language.
- Good Excel knowledge and past experiences with integrated softwares.
At ease with remote work / hybrid working solutions.