For our customer, one of the largest international software and IT company in the world, we are looking for a Program Manager.
- Manage complex projects from conception to implementation and their relationships among them.
- Work cross-functionally across Product, Legal, Economics, Finance and Business teams in local and remote offices to maintain, develop and improve projects in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Ensure high quality of internal proprietary data and improve governance and integration across workflows to scale up processes and operations.
- Bachelor in business administrations, economics, science or equivalent professional experience Project/Program Management
- Demonstrated operations management aptitude with experience in working in ambiguous environments, managing multiple moving pieces simultaneously
- Prior experience working in a cross-cultural environment with remote teams.
- Logical thinking and independent decision-making skills.
- Superior problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Google sheets, knowledge of AppScripts a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and solution-oriented attitude
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs. Anh Nguyen (+41 79 292 08 57 / +41 76 586 02 13).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.