For our customer, one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic systems for hospitals, laboratories, and doctors' practices, we are looking for a senior candidate who can handle senior stakeholders and is able to do stakeholder management on a very experienced level. The background should be diverse within the medical device industry, collecting experience as Scrum Master within several programs, projects or organizations.
- Live, coach and help the team to embrace the DSC principles, values and mindset
- Coach the team to adopt and apply practices based on the SAFe framework
- Help the team to develop and live Scrum or Kanban aligned with the EMC and enforce team, ART and Capability ways of working
- Establish team dynamics, culture and mindset which enables the team, the art and all team members to reach their potential
- Remove impediments to the team and team's delivery.
- Facilitation of a healthy relationship between the team and product owner and ART as well as others outside the ART
- Protecting the team from non-value-add interference, interruption and especially distractions
- Encourage the team to participate in the co-creation of ART, Capability and DSC ways of working
- Be an advocate of the team's point of view in the co-creation of ART, Capability and DSC ways of working
- Facilitate the team's progress towards team goals
- Lead and facilitate team efforts in relentless improvement to build a high performing team
- Facilitate the Scrum or Kanban events
- Support the Product Owner to manage the backlog
- Coach the Product Owner to understand and practice agility.
- Promote quality practices and assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done (DoD)
- Support inter-team cooperation in the Agile Release Train and help the team to operate well on the train
- University degree (min. Bachelor) in any of the following areas Business, IT, Engineering or equivalent field
- A minimum experience of 5 years as a Scrum Master
- Diverse background and experience in different project environments, in programs or organizations working in the Medical Device industry
- Experience with multiple (3+) Scrum teams in a single program
- Experience Design Sprints and Design Thinking
- Expert knowledge of Scrum and/or Kanban, Lean and one or more Agile scaling models (SAFe, LeSS, DAD)
- Ability to coach multiple teams at the same time (operational coaching - no people management)
- Perfect skills in English spoken and written
Nice to have
- German spoken and written
- Spanish spoken and written
- Experience working with remote teams
* Please note that this job posting will be closed on 19.07.2022 at 10.15 AM.
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs. Anh Nguyen (+41 79 292 08 57 / +41 76 586 02 13).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.